Alternating Pressure Air Cushion
REORDER #: 10675
The Dynarex Ever-Soft™ Alternating Pressure Air Cushion is a premium-grade cushion designed to help relieve pressure wounds and increase user comfort. The cushion features a system of interconnected air cells that inflate and deflate to help increase blood flow and redistribute body pressure and a digital pump that provides 3 comfort-level settings and adjustable cycle times. Ideal for use in homecare and long-term care settings.
The Dynarex Ever-Soft™ Alternating Pressure Air Cushion includes a high-quality foam base and an easy-to-clean, vapor-permeable cover with non-skid bottom. The included digital pump provides a choice of static mode with 3 comfort-level settings and alternating mode with adjustable cycle times of 10, 15, or 20 minutes. The pump is stored in a water-resistant pouch with a clear window for easy pump control and can be easily mounted on a wheelchair for added convenience.
- 4 Alternating horizontal air cells provide continuous pressure redistribution
- Compact digital pump with rechargeable battery provides up to 12 hours of continuous use
- Water-resistant pouch protects pump and mounts easily on wheelchairs for optimal mobility
- Adjustable straps hold cushion in place for reliable placement
- Low Battery and Low Pressure indicators help ensure proper functionality
- Convenient carrying case provides effortless portability
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Not made with natural rubber latex